Saturday, February 28, 2009

bragging about my friend

i want to keep my friend erin folded compactly in my pocket. that may sound a little weird.
let me explain.
she has more information about audiology stored in her brain than i will probably ever have. one friday in class she displayed knowledge of some fact that i don't think i ever learned... or even thought i needed to know. but apparently i do, because she was questioned by a patient. she knew the answer (which was extremely complicated) and i did not have even the slightest clue how i would have answered it. this is why i need to keep compact erin in my pocket. so that when i am faced with a tough question, i can whip her out and she will provide me the answer.
here's a little picture of us. studying. because that's how she got so smart. and ps. she doesn't do that thumbs up thing often.

2 comments:

Julia said...

aw, I miss you guys. and my b-day is August 11th. I don't know where I'll be on this upcoming birthday (a little scary but also a little exciting) but I still full expect a Fresh Ink card from you :)

Julia said...

that last line should have read "...but I still fully expect..."

I apologize for the quick typing typo